These 3 Ingredient Vegan Pancakes are the perfect healthy breakfast idea to mix up your morning routine. You only need a couple bananas, oats, and a can of coconut milk. Super quick & delicious, plus you can even make them gluten free.
These pancakes, along with my Peanut Butter Banana Bar Recipe with chocolate chips are my favorite healthy breakfasts.
If you are looking for a more decadent pancake recipe, try my Easy Homemade Pancake Recipe.
- Only 3 healthy ingredients
- Vegan & gluten free
- Soft and slightly sweet
- Extra richness from the canned coconut milk
- Great breakfast to make if you are short on time
before you start
Step 1: Heat a large skillet on medium low heat. Grease with cooking spray or coconut oil.
Step 2: In a blender, add all of the ingredients. Blend on high until very smooth. The batter will be thick.
Step 3: Pour ⅓-1/2 cup of batter onto the pan and spread into a circle. Repeat as many times to fill your pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
Step 4: Flip the pancakes and cook for another 4-5 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Depending on the size of the bananas, the batter might be too thick. You can always add a tablespoon of water or plant based milk if it is hard to blend.
- These pancakes are not very fluffy. Add 2 teaspoons of baking powder to the batter for fluffier pancakes.
- Make sure you grease your pan so the pancakes do not stick. You may have to do this a couple of times while cooking them.
- These pancakes take longer to cook than traditional pancakes. Keep the temperature low so the middle becomes firm before the outside overcooks. The top should almost be set before flipping.
3 Ingredient Vegan Pancakes (Banana Oat)
- 2 overripe bananas
- 1 ½ cups (150 g) oats
- 1 can (13.5 ounces) coconut milk*
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- Review all recipe notes and instructions before beginning.
- Heat a large skillet on medium low heat. Grease with cooking spray or coconut oil.
- In a blender, add all of the ingredients. Blend on high until very smooth. The batter will be thick.
- Pour ⅓-1/2 cup of batter onto the pan and spread into a circle. Repeat as many times to fill your pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Flip the pancakes and cook for another 4-5 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.