Frozen Burgers (in Air Fryer)
These Frozen Burgers (in Air Fryer) are super quick and easy! They are super juicy and basically foolproof. No grill or skillet needed so cleanup is an absolute breeze. Plus there is no thawing required so these burgers can be ready in less than 15 minutes!
Servings: 4 people
- 2-4 frozen beef burger patties ¼ pound each*
- salt & pepper if needed
- 4 pieces sliced cheddar or american cheese
- 2 brioche hamburger buns
Place the frozen patties in the air fryer basket. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
Air fry the frozen patties for 5-6 minutes at 390 degrees. Flip the patties.
Air fry for an additional 5-7 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Frozen burgers should be served well done.
To melt the cheese, place the slices of cheese on top of the patties. Place the basket immediately back in the air fryer with it OFF. There will be enough heat to melt the cheese in 2-3 minutes.
Spray or butter the inside of the buns.
Toast the buns in the air fryer at 380 degrees for 2-3 minutes after the patties are done.
- Burgers: If the beef patties are larger than ¼ pound, they will require additional cooking time. If the burgers are not already seasoned, season with salt and pepper. You can also use frozen turkey burgers. These are usually ⅓ pound each. Air fry at 390 degrees for 12-15 minutes, flipping halfway through. The internal temperature should be 165 degrees.
- Use a meat thermometer. The best way to ensure the air fryer frozen burgers are not under or over cooked is to check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer. The internal temperature should be 165 degrees.
- These times are just estimates. Every air fryer cooks differently. This is why it is especially important when cooking raw meat, like air fryer frozen burgers, to use a meat thermometer to be sure the meat is cooked through.
Calories: 231kcal | Protein: 17g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 84mg