Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs
These Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs are a simple appetizer, lunch, or dinner solution. Serve them tossed in barbecue sauce over mashed potatoes or in marinara sauce over pasta. Either way they are delicious and most importantly easy!
Servings: 6 meatballs
- 6 frozen pre-cooked meatballs*
- BBQ sauce or marinara sauce
Place the meatballs in the air fryer in a single layer. Spray with oil if desired.
Air fry at 380 degrees for 5-6 minutes.
Shake the basket to rotate the meatballs and spray again with oil.
Air fry at 380 degrees for another 5-6 minutes, or until completely heated through.
- Frozen Meatballs: I used the frozen turkey meatballs from Trader Joes. Any medium size will work. Do not thaw. You can cook as many that can fit in a single layer in the basket. Fully cooked turkey, chicken, beef, or pork meatballs can all be used. You can even try plant based or vegan alternatives. Just be sure the they are NOT raw and are frozen.
- Do not thaw the meatballs. There is no need to defrost the meatballs. They cook perfectly directly from frozen.
- Do not overcrowd the basket. Place the meatballs in a single layer so they heat and brown evenly.
- Use oil. While oil is usually optional for my air fryer recipes, I highly recommend it. It prevents food from sticking or drying out.
- This recipe was tested in my COSORI. Every air fryer cooks differently and that is why the cook time is a range. Be sure to check on the meatballs as they air fry and adjust the time as needed to ensure they are heated through.
Calories: 60kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 133mg | Sugar: 1g