This Mini S’mores Pie is the easiest dessert that can be made in the oven or the air fryer. Scale this recipe down for a personal dessert or make a tray for a crowd. You can’t go wrong with a buttery graham cracker crust, marshmallows, and chocolate!
A mini s’mores pie is the perfect indoor version of the classic campfire treat! Great for Fourth of July.
If you love air fryer dessert recipes, check out my Air Fried Apples with cinnamon sugar oat topping! For a sweet treat even easier than these mini s’mores pies, try my classic Air Fryer S’mores.
Another one of my favorite s’mores inspired desserts is this Edible Pumpkin Cookie Dough with graham crackers and mini marshmallows.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe & What You’ll Learn
- A mini s’mores pie is the perfect dessert for one. You can scale this recipe for a crowd as well.
- This mini s’mores pie only requires a few ingredients and is super easy to make. No heavy cream needed!
- The graham cracker crust is buttery. The mini marshmallows are gooey and lightly toasted. And the two types of chocolate are silky smooth.
- Mini s’mores pies can be made in the oven or in the air fryer.
- These chocolate pies are the perfect way to satisfy your s’more craving without the campfire.
- This recipe is kid friendly.
Ingredient Notes & Substitutions
- Mini Graham Cracker Crust: Swap for mini store-bought graham cracker pie crusts.
- Salted Butter: Swap for unsalted butter and a pinch of salt.
- Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips: I like to use semi sweet or dark chocolate chips to balance out the sweetness of the milk chocolate. Milk chocolate chips or Hershey’s bars can be used for a sweeter pie.
Complete list of ingredients and amounts is located on the recipe card below.
Helpful Equipment & Tools
- COSORI Air Fryer Oven Combo 5.8QT Max Xl Large Cooker
- 5 Inch Aluminum Foil Pie Pans
- Duralex Made In France Lys Stackable 9-Piece Bowl Set
How to Make a Mini S’mores Pie
- Make mini graham cracker crusts.
- Assemble pies.
- Air fryer or bake.
Step by Step Instructions
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (if using, see Step 10). Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium low heat or in the microwave in 5 second increments watching closely.
Step 2: Crush the graham cracker in an airtight baggie until they are completely crushed into fine crumbs. You can also use a food processor.
There should be no large pieces of graham cracker left in the baggie.
Step 3: In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and brown sugar.
Step 4: Divide the graham cracker mixture between 2 5 inch pie pans.
Step 5: Press the graham crumbs firmly around the sides and bottom of the pan to form a pie crust.
Step 6: Break Hershey’s bars and place in each pie crust.
Step 7: Sprinkle about 1 Tablespoon of chocolate chips in each pie.
Step 8: Divide the marshmallows between each pie. Gently press them down.
The marshmallows should be piled on high because they will sink as the filling melts.
Step 9: Place in an air fryer basket or on a baking sheet.
Step 10: Air fry at 330 degrees for 4-5 minutes or bake for 10-11 minutes.
Make Ahead & Storage
- I recommend making these mini s’mores pies right before serving so the chocolate is melted and the marshmallows are gooey.
- Refrigerator: Store leftover pies in the fridge covered for 2-3 days.
- Reheat: Scoop pie out of metal pan and reheat in the microwave in 10 second increments or leave in pie pan and reheat in the oven at 350 degrees until warmed through.
- Make your own crust. While store-bought crusts can be used, homemade crusts are way better and super easy to make.
- Don’t forget about the salt. Salted butter cuts the sweetness of this pie perfectly.
- Use a combination of chocolates. The semi sweet chocolate really helps balance out the sweetness of the Hershey’s chocolate bars and the marshmallows.
- Keep an eye on the marshmallows while cooking. Marshmallows brown quickly so regardless if you bake or air fryer, check on the s’mores pie as it cooks.
- Cook to your liking. Air fry or bake longer for more done marshmallows.
- Serve warm. The chocolate and marshmallows will be super melted and gooey.
- This recipe can be scaled. I can only fit 2 mini pies in the air fryer basket. To make more than two, you can line a baking sheet with pie pans and follow the baking instructions.
- Filling: Try adding Reese's, Snickers, crushed Oreos, nuts, caramels, or whatever sweet topping you have lying around in addition to or in place of chocolate bars & chips.
Yes. If you use Keebler crusts, they are safe to bake or air fry.
Easy Mini S’mores Pie
Mini Graham Cracker Crust*
- 2 Tablespoons salted butter*
- 4 graham crackers
- 2 Tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 4 mini Hershey's chocolate bars
- 2 heaping Tablespoons semi sweet chocolate chips*
- 1 heaping cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (if using, see Step 10). Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium low heat or in the microwave in 5 second increments watching closely.
- Crush the graham cracker in an airtight baggie until they are completely crushed into fine crumbs. You can also use a food processor.
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and brown sugar.
- Divide the graham cracker mixture between 2 5 inch pie pans.
- Press the graham crumbs firmly around the sides and bottom of the pan to form a pie crust.
- Break Hershey’s bars and place in each pie crust.
- Sprinkle about 1 Tablespoon of chocolate chips in each pie.
- Divide the marshmallows between each pie. Gently press them down.
- Place in an air fryer basket or on a baking sheet.
- Air fry at 330 degrees for 4-5 minutes or bake for 10-11 minutes.
Leave a Reply