Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
So I started with adding a little guac on my tacos or salad here and there and shortly hopped on the avocado bandwagon.
To make a good bowl of guacamole, you really do not need much. So I kept this recipe to the essentials only, making it even quicker and easier than most guacamole recipes.
before you start
Step 1: In a medium bowl, use a fork to make the avocados, lime juice, and salt.
Step 2: Fold in the red onion using a spoon.
- Dice the onion VERY fine. I find the onions can be overwelming if the pieces are too large.
- Use perfectly ripe avocados. Not too firm, not too soft. Give them a light squeeze before peeling.
- If you like more texture, leave the avocado a little chunky.
- For extra tang, add more lime juice.
Healthy 4 Ingredient Guacamole (Keto)
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- ⅓ cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 limes, juiced
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Review all recipe notes and instructions before beginning.
- In a medium bowl, use a fork to make the avocados, lime juice, and salt.
- Fold in the red onion using a spoon.