Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
These Air Fryer S’mores are the easiest quick sweet treat. You only need 3 ingredients and an air fryer. The marshmallows are roasted to a perfect golden brown in no time. No campfire needed! This is the perfect way to enjoy s’more inside all year long.
S’mores have always been one of my favorite desserts. I love incorporating this classic flavor combination in other dessert recipes as well, like this edible s’mores cookie dough.
I have been making s’mores in the microwave for as long as I can remember. The problem? While the marshmallow melts, it does not toast.
Let’s be honest, turning on the oven to make a s’more just feels like overkill and roasting marshmallows over a campfire is not always an option.
The air fryer solves all of these problems. The marshmallows develop color and cook quickly. Cleaning up is a breeze. And absolutely no need to heat up your oven or build a fire. These air fryer s’mores are a winner. Hope you enjoy!! xx
- Air fryer friendly
- 3 ingredients
- Ready in less than 5 minutes
- Kid friendly
- Easy clean up
- Single serving dessert
- Chocolate: You can use milk or dark chocolate.
Helpful Equipment & Tools
- COSORI Air Fryer Max XL: Powerful air fryer with a large basket. I have tried a few different air fryers and this one is my favorite.
- 2 Pack Black Kitchen Tongs: Heat resistant. Silicone does not degrade the nonstick coating on the air fryer basket.
- Air Fryer Liners: These make for easy clean up. Compatible with many different air fryers.
- Air fry graham cracker squares topped with marshmallow halves.
- Top each melted marshmallow with chocolate and the remaining graham cracker square. Enjoy warm!
Step by Step
Step 1: Place 4 graham cracker squares in the air fryer basket.
Step 2: Place 2 marshmallow halves cut side down on each graham cracker. Press the marshmallows down so they stick to the graham crackers.
Step 3: Air fryer for 3-4 minutes at 390 degrees or until the marshmallows are toasted to your liking.
Step 4: Immediately top each marshmallow with chocolate and the remaining half of the graham cracker. Press down so the chocolate begins to melt and serve immediately.
Make Ahead & Storage
- There is not much you can do to prepare these air fryer s’mores in advance.
- I do not recommend keeping or storing leftover s’mores. Only make as many as you plan to eat. They are best served warm.
- Cut the marshmallows in half. Cutting the marshmallows in half exposes the sticky interior allowing the marshmallows to stick to the graham cracker so they do not fly around in the air fryer.
- Serve warm. As soon as the marshmallows are done, be sure to add the chocolate so that it will melt.
- Temperature and cook time will vary depending on the air fryer. If you like your marshmallows darker, roast at 400. For a very light toast, try 380. Just keep a close eye on them, they will roast pretty quickly.
- Oven: Line a sheet pan with the graham cracker squares. Top each with a marshmallow (it does not need to be cut in half). Broil for 1-2 minutes or until toasted to your liking. Keep a close eye on them so they do not burn. Top toasted marshmallows with chocolate and another graham cracker square.
- Use other kinds of chocolate. Mini candy bars like Snickers are a great option. Reese's peanut cups are delicious as well. I also love to use any chocolate bar with nuts. Use whatever you have on hand!
- Try flavored graham crackers or marshmallows. Cinnamon or chocolate graham crackers are great options.
- Gluten Free/Vegan: These gluten free & vegan vanilla flavored marshmallows have great reviews.
Air Fryer S’mores
- 2 graham crackers
- 2 jumbo marshmallows, cut in half
- 2 squares of chocolate*
- Review all recipe notes and instructions before beginning.
- Place 4 graham cracker squares in the air fryer basket.
- Place 2 marshmallow halves cut side down on each graham cracker. Press the marshmallows down so they stick to the graham crackers.
- Air fryer for 3-4 minutes at 390 degrees or until the marshmallows are toasted to your liking.
- Immediately top each marshmallow with chocolate and the remaining half of the graham cracker. Press down so the chocolate begins to melt and serve immediately.