This Pepperoni Flatbread Pizza does not get any easier. It is made using naan as the crust for a low maintenance lunch or dinner. Heavy on the cheese and spices, you won’t even miss the homemade crust. And it only takes 10 minutes to bake!
Looking for more easy appetizers? Try my Bisquick Sausage Balls Recipe.
If you are looking for a keto alternative to traditional pizza, learn How To Make a Pizza Bowl.
- Ready in 15 minutes or less
- Naan crust
- Fresh garlic & herb blend for extra flavor
- 3 kinds of cheese - parmesan, shredded mozzarella, and fresh mozzarella balls
- Easy kid friendly lunch or dinner
- Naan: Swap for any store-bought thin bread, flatbread, or pita.
- Pepperoni: I like to use turkey pepperoni because they are a little less greasy and equally as flavorful. Regular pepperoni will work as well.
- Mozzarella Balls: Swap fresh mini mozzarella balls for an extra ½ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Complete list of ingredients and amounts is located on the recipe card below.
before you start
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Once the oven is preheated, wait another 10-15 minutes before baking the pizzas. This allows the oven to get extra hot and makes the crust crispier.
Step 1: On a small plate or bowl, mix together the dried herbs and chili flakes. Set aside.
Step 2: Place both naans on a baking sheet or pizza pan.
TIP - Place your pan in the oven while it preheats & assemble your pizzas on a cutting board. This will make the crust even crispier.
Step 3: Divide the sauce between each naan. Using the back of a spoon, spread it almost to the edge of each naan. Divide and sprinkle grated garlic between each pizza.
Step 4: Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella and parmesan evenly on each pizza. Place 8 pepperonis and 3 balls of mozzarella on each pizza. Finish each pizza with the herb blend.
Step 5: Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling.
Step 6: Slice each pizza into 4 pieces.
TIP - Let the pizza cool before slicing!
- Use a pan with holes or a pizza stone. This will allow the crust to get nice and crispy.
- Use a good quality sauce. Store-bought sauce is a great shortcut and there are lots of options full of flavor. I find the jarred sauce to be more flavorful than the cans. Look for a roasted garlic or tomato basil or even a four cheese flavored sauce.
- Shred your own cheese. Buy a block of mozzarella and shred it at home. It will melt and taste better.
- Let the pizza cool for 5 minutes on the pan before slicing. This will give the cheese time to set so that when you cut the pizza, the cheese will not slide off.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in the oven or air fryer for a crispy crust.
Yes. If your naan is frozen, just let it sit out on the counter for 10 minutes while you prepare the other ingredients. It will continue thawing in the oven.
A simple salad is the perfect side dish. Try this Kale Crunch Salad!
Vegetables or more meat are great additions. Try onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, sausage, or ham. Stick with 1-3 toppings including the pepperoni. The pizza will not cook as well if it is overloaded with toppings. The vegetables release water so adding too many results in a soggy pizza.
Yes. Naan has a very similar taste to pita. It is a very mild and slightly salty wheat bread.
Pepperoni Flatbread Pizza (Naan)
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ⅛ teaspoon chili flakes
- 2 naans*
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella
- 6 mini mozzarella balls*
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese
- 16 pepperonis*
- Review all recipe notes and instructions before beginning. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- On a small plate or bowl, mix together the dried herbs and chili flakes. Set aside.
- Place both naans on a baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Divide the sauce between each naan. Using the back of a spoon, spread it almost to the edge of each naan. Divide and sprinkle grated garlic between each pizza.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella and parmesan evenly on each pizza. Place 8 pepperonis and 3 balls of mozzarella on each pizza. Finish each pizza with the herb blend.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling.
- Slice each pizza into 4 pieces.
Your recipe doesn't have the temperature to cook it in the oven........ ? Guessing 400 degrees I will have to try.
Yes 400! Sorry about that.
What temperature for air fryer?
Hi! Try anywhere from 350-375 degrees. Check after 6 minutes. I have not tested this recipe in the air fryer.
Love the expert tips in all Bri’s recipes
Me too 😉
How do I get this recipe sent to my gmail?
Click this link to subscribe https://biteswithbri.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=c2ad7009ef34bb7a132bd618a&id=466befb478 🙂