This Air Fryer Peach Cobbler is dangerously tasty and easy. Each ramekin is loaded with fresh peaches tossed in brown sugar and a buttery “biscuit” like topping. And of course, peach cobbler would not be complete without whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Since I just cook for my husband and myself, I love smaller or individually portioned air fryer desserts, like this air fryer peach cobbler (similar to an air fryer peach crisp), Air Fryer Blackberry Cobbler or Easy Air Fryer Blueberry Cobbler.
Be sure to serve this peach cobbler with my Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream without Eggs.
Need to feed a large group? Try my Easy Dutch Oven Blackberry Cobbler.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe & What You’ll Learn
- This air fryer peach cobbler recipe is loaded with fresh peaches that are tossed with brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. You can also use canned or frozen peaches.
- The topping for this cobbler is reminiscent of a biscuit dough but uses melted as the only wet ingredient. This makes the topping super rich and flavorful.
- Air fryer peach cobbler is gooey in the middle and a little crispy on top.
- This recipe can be scaled down to make just one or two individual peach cobblers.
- Mini peach cobbler (air fryer) is the perfect summer treat and they are definitely kid friendly.
- This easy peach cobbler only takes about 25 minutes to bake in the air fryer basket, which is about half of the time a traditional cobbler takes in the oven.
Ingredient Notes & Substitutions
- Sliced Peaches: Swap fresh peaches for frozen peaches. Do not thaw. You can also use canned peaches. Omit the brown sugar because these are usually sweetened.
- Salted Butter: Swap for unsalted butter and a pinch of salt. Melt butter and let cool while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Whipped Cream: To make fresh whipped cream, whip (using an electric mixer) 1 cup heavy cream, 1 heaping Tablespoon of sugar, and a splash of vanilla until stiff peaks form.
Helpful Equipment & Tools
- COSORI Smart Air Fryer Oven Combo Large 5.8 QT Cooker
- Sweese Porcelain Ramekins, 7 Ounce Round Mini Casserole Dish with Lid
- Duralex Made Stackable 9-Piece Bowl Set
How to Make
- Make the peach base.
- Make the biscuit topping.
- Layer peaches with biscuit on top.
- Air fry and serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream!
Step by Step Instructions
Step 1: In a medium bowl, stir together peaches, brown sugar, cornstarch, vanilla, and cinnamon, until well combined.
Step 2: Lightly grease 4 7 ounce oven safe ramekins with spray oil or butter and place in the air fryer basket.
Step 3: Divide the peach slices between the ramekins.
Step 4: Using a fork, stir together the flour, sugar, and baking powder in a separate bowl.
Step 5 Pour butter over flour mixture stirring simultaneously. Use the fork to incorporate the butter completely or until large crumbs have formed and the flour is completely combined.
Step 6: Divide the biscuit topping between the ramekins.
Step 7: Air fry at 320 degrees for 22-24 minutes, checking halfway through. If the topping is getting too brown, cover loosely with foil. Serve hot with whipped cream or ice cream.
Make Ahead & Storage
- Air fryer peach cobbler is best served hot and fresh. If you have leftovers, see the instructions below.
- Refrigerator: Store leftover peach cobbler covered in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Reheating: Reheat in the microwave in 15 second increments until warmed through.
- Use fresh peaches. Fresh peaches have the best flavor.
- Check on the cobbler. Be sure to check on the cobbler while it cooks to ensure the topping is not browning too much. Cover loosely with foil if needed.
- Don’t skip the salt. Whether you use salted butter or add a pinch of salt, the salt helps balance all of the sweetness and adds so much flavor.
- Serve hot with whipped cream or ice cream. The hot peach cobbler with the cold cream on top is unbeatable.
- This recipe was tested with a COSORI Smart Air Fryer. Every air fryer cooks differently, so I always recommend checking on the food a couple of times through the air frying process. Adjust the time and temperature as needed.
- Fruit: This recipe would be delicious with fresh or frozen mixed berries, like strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries.
- One large cobbler: You can use a larger oven safe baking dish (like a small pie pan) that will fit in your air fryer basket instead of making individual air fryer peach cobblers.
- Oven: Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
Air Fryer Peach Cobbler
- 2-3 cups fresh peeled & thinly sliced peaches*
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 4 Tablespoons salted butter, melted & cooled slightly*
- sprinkle of turbinado sugar, for topping
- whipped cream*
- In a medium bowl, stir together peaches, brown sugar, cornstarch, vanilla, and cinnamon, until well combined.
- Lightly grease 4 7 ounce oven safe ramekins with spray oil or butter and place in the air fryer basket.
- Divide the peach slices between the ramekins.
- Using a fork, stir together the flour, sugar, and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Pour butter over flour mixture stirring simultaneously. Use the fork to incorporate the butter completely or until large crumbs have formed and the flour is completely combined.
- Divide the biscuit topping between the ramekins.
- Air fry at 320 degrees for 22-24 minutes, checking halfway through. If the topping is getting too brown, cover loosely with foil. Serve hot with whipped cream or ice cream.